Thursday 29 September 2011

Oh boy how they grow...

Remember a couple of weeks ago I introduced you to my nephew...Harry... well I thought I'd share a few pictures of him as i'm on my way to go and collect him to spend the weekend with him.


He's growing so fast and is very tall for his age... as you'll see from the pictures... he is still not even 4 yet... I'll try to put some dates on the pictures so you can judge for yourself...


He really does make you smile and forget your worries...the sweet innocence he shows, the playfulness... always willing and very able to make you laugh.

Clearly I am bias...as I know all of you that are parents would be of your own...but then...this is my blog...if you want to talk about your kids...write your own...lol...in fact why don't you....what's stopping you... I did it with relative ease...in fact my blog was live within 30 minutes of someone suggesting I write one... I'll even help you if you like...anyway...back to my blog lol.

So...here he is...just born December 17th 2007...our families little Christmas present...


A special moment with Daddy...



A special moment with Uncle Weeee


So let's fast forward a little and see how young Master H is doing.......

Hi Everyone....I'm Harry....


Harry 5 months old...my my what a big boy you're getting...


Look.....I do cute too.. January 2009... so i'm only 2!...look at the size of me! Feeeeeed me....





 Speaking of food....are you eying up my biscuit...ggrrrrrrr...


I'll try to do a Harry post each week with pictures as there are too many to put in to one post... I know I'll get some great pictures and video's of him this weekend...you never know...he might even count for you or sing twinkle twinkle... standby for more next week....i'm off to have fun with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment